General dentistry from Premier Care Dental Group in Pasadena ensures that you can go about your day with a healthy and bright smile. We know that a dentist’s office is not many people’s favorite locale but our clinic takes great pride in providing a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere that will make you feel relaxed and at home. If you are in need of a dental check up, please feel free to get in contact with our office and we will set up an appointment to discuss all of your concerns.
Our roster of general dental services is quite extensive, they include:
- Dental exams – Something all patients should have done yearly. These are obviously even more important for patients who either haven’t seen a dentist in a long time or are experiencing symptoms.
- Teeth cleanings – Everyone needs twice-yearly teeth cleanings. The fact is that even the most vigilant practitioners of excellent dental hygiene are bound to have plaque deposits build over time in hard-to-reach areas. It doesn’t take long, we make sure patients are always comfortable, and our dentists have access to such advanced techniques as laser teeth cleanings for a bright and healthy smile,
- White fillings – Natural-appearing fillings that shore up cavities without the high visibility that traditional fillings present.
- Root canals – This tried-and-true procedure saves badly compromised teeth effectively and, when performed by a skilled dentist, comfortably.
- Dental crowns – Metal-free crowns, such as white fillings, protect teeth roots and vulnerable teeth while maintaining the appearance of your teeth.
- Surgical extraction – When teeth cannot be saved, this procedure removes them so they can be replaced by implants or dentures
- Dental Implants – The gold standard in replacing lost or severely compromised teeth.
- Overdentures – These prosthetics can replace multiple teeth using one or more implants or roots.
- Oral cancer screenings – This form of cancer affects thousands of Americans each year. A screening takes minutes at most but can save a mouth or a life.
- Aesthetic veneers – Restore your smile with new coverings for stained, discolored, or chipped teeth.
- Pediatric dentistry – Our clinic takes great care in providing a comfortable and even fun experience for our young patients so they leave happy and healthy.
For a full list of all of our services, simply call our office at the number on your screen or visit our contact page for alternative methods.