Any dentist in Pasadena should care about their patients, and at Premier Care Dental Group we strive to offer superb care that always promotes patient comfort and wellbeing. In addition to providing general preventive care, our office offers a variety of other dental services, including:
- Orthodontics – Featuring Invisalign braces for teens and adults.
- Periodontics – Treatment for gum-related ailments.
- Oral surgery – Wisdom tooth extractions, dental implants, bone grafting, and more.
- Pediatric dentistry – Dentistry for little ones, with an extra touch of kindness.
- Root Canals – Root canals save endangered teeth and – no matter what you’ve heard – they are not painful when performed by a skilled endodontist (root canal specialist).
- Dental Implants – Teeth that can’t be saved can be replaced by our reconstructive specialist for the field’s gold standard in terms of convenience, appearance, and most importantly oral health.
- Cosmetic dentistry – To restore the luster of a patient’s smile.
- Sedation dentistry – Even the most nervous patients can have an anxiety-free visit.
Few dental offices in Pasadena provide such an extensive array of offerings, making us one of the most convenient options in dentistry in the San Gabriel Valley area. Our office boasts a diverse group of dental specialists, giving us the flexibility to treat nearly any oral ailment effectively and under a single roof.
More on Sedation Dentistry
While sedation dentistry is normally reserved for surgical operations, we know that not all patients share our passion for dentistry and dental phobia is far from unusual. For this reason, our patients can often opt for sedatives regardless of the reason for their visit. We value our patients’ physical and mental wellbeing, so creating a space that is of the utmost comfort for our patients is a major goal of our office.
Get in Touch
Getting started is as easy as requesting an appointment online or calling the number on your screen to schedule an initial consultation for an ongoing dental ailment or general checkup. We are conveniently open Monday through Saturday, from morning to the early evening.